Want to know what strategies PR’s best are using right now to generate real results?
Us too. So, we asked them.
In an industry where it’s our job to spread the word, we’re not so great at sharing amongst ourselves.
Sure, we love a good networking soiree, but when was the last time an industry heavyweight let you peek into their strategy playbook?
This resource is for PRs who feel like they’re plugging away in isolation and wish they could sit down for a coffee with those who are killing it. Not to steal their style, but to learn what’s really working in the industry today, with the goal of helping the whole industry to position ourselves as deserving a seat at the boardroom
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE RESOURCE
Of tips, tricks and insights from the best in the PR business
PEEk inside their playbooks
Interviews with 12+ industry experts from media,
agency and brands.
what’s working now
Strategies that industry experts are using right now to generate real results for their clients and brands.
Get proven, real-life strategies from some of Australia’s most influential PR professionals.
They’ve opened their playbooks just for Flaunter, and shared their thoughts on:
- Building Your Agency’s Intellectual Property, Shane Allison | Public Address
- Placing Personal Connection at the Forefront of Communications Strategies, Jake Halpin | GLOSS COMMUNICATIONS
- Content as Entertainment, Not Just News, Kate Keane | Kate & Co PR
- Do It Yourself PR, Odette Barry | Odette & Co.
- The Winning Recipe for Influencer Marketing, Free Folk Agency
- Why PRs need to Consider Podcasting, ID Collective
- Considering B2B Publications as Part of your PR Strategy, Plann
- We Need More Storytellers, Rose Marie Pengelly | ARC Factory
- How to Pitch To An International Media Outlet, Lauren Sams | AFR
- Collaborations are More than Competitions, Jess Ruhfus | Collabosaurus
- How NAC is using Influencer Marketing, Nikki Andrews | NAC Media Group
- Editors Don’t Want Your Freebies, Alyx Gorman | The Guardian
Want it? Enter your email address below to get your copy.
Required fields *