1. T Magazine: A History of Picture-Perfect Icons at DNA
2. Jezebel: The New Head of Xbox is a Woman. Everyone REMAIN CALM
3. V Magazine: Miranda Kerr as Cicciolina (You've probably seen it already but HOLY MOTHER OF WIGS IT'S AMAZING! Look at it again!)
4. Inc: The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship
5. Mashable: A Meme Made in Heaven: Redditor Proposal Woos the Internet
1. The Telegraph: Girls Star Adam Driver Scores Gap Campaign and Vogue Editorial
2. Buffer: The Complete Guide for Finding and Sharing Better Content on Social Media
3. Refinery 29: Meet 8 Cool Women Making Waves in Tech
4. Sydney Morning Herald: Are You Cut Out to be An Entrepreneur?
5. Pinterest: A Music Board by Rae (The perfect Friday playlist)
1. Venture Beat: Richard Branson and Elon Musk on Fear, Failure and Reinventing the Future.
2. Topman: Alan Partridge: Action Hero and Style Icon.
3. Pando Daily: Inside TimeSpace, The New York Times' New Startup Accelerator.
4. Esquire: This 11-Year-Old Bow Tie Magnate Will Make You Feel Completely Unaccomplished.
5. Dazed Digital: The dA-Zed guide to Marina Abramovic
1. Inc.: How One Ugly Shirt Launched a Global Fashion Line
2. Huffington Post: Onomollywood: What If Your Favourite Hollywood Films Were Made In Senegal?
3. Forbes: Where Are All the Women Tech Entrepreneurs?*
*We're right here, Forbes!
4. Vogue Italia: Lost in Details by Paolo Roversi
5. Shapeways: Make, Buy and Sell Products with 3D Printing