Witness the beauty of a single snowflake, find out why you sometimes sob like a lovesick teenager on long-haul flights, and plan your new life in Bali...this weeks top links are as emotional as they are educational.
1. FTape: Alexander McQueen SS14 Campaign
2. NPR: Tech Fit for the Showroom, But the Runway Might Have to Wait
3. The Atlantic: Why We Cry on Planes
4. Bored Panda: Photographer Uses Cheap, Home-Made Camera Rig to Take Stunning Close-Ups of Snowflakes
5. The Fetch: Work-life haven: why entrepreneurs and digital nomads are settling in Bali
Take your iPad to the beach this long weekend and see what's been keeping us occupied this week.
1. The Independent: Cate Blanchett call out red carpet sexism - "Do you do this to the guys?"
2. The Conversation: Team innovation and success - Why we should fight at work
3. Mashable: 43 Breathtaking Photos You'll Never Forget
4. The Hairpin: What If a Women's Magazine Editor Edited a BBC News Story about Syria?
5. WWD: They Are Wearing - Paris Couture Week
From nude men (Basquiat! Adam Driver!) to new queens and nasty neanderthals, these should keep you occupied for a while.
1. Vogue: Lena Dunham - The New Queen of Comedy's First Vogue Cover
2. PR Daily: The best days to post on Facebook, based on industry
3. The Guardian: Slapdowns of 2013
4. Complex: Here are Nude Photos of Jean-Michel Basquiat, Reclining
5. TechCrunch: Google is Buying Connected Device Company Nest for $3.2B in Cash