Flaunter is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of its website (“Website”). We recognise that visitors, users, members and others (collectively or individually “Users”, also referred to as “You”) who enter, use and/or visit this and our other websites and blogsite (collectively, including all content available on or through our websites, to be collectively referred to as the “Website”) value their privacy.Information Collection and Storage
- If You register on Website, Your personal information (including Your name, job title, company’s name, telephone, fax and mobile numbers, postal and email address) is collected by Flaunter and will used and disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Flaunter will only use Your personal information in order to contact You (for example by email, mail or telephone) for those purposes to which You have previously consented on the site. For example, if You register on the Website, Flaunter will email to You Flaunter’s newsletter and, if You wish, contact You about relevant products and services offered by Flaunter or by reputable third parties. If You do not wish to receive information about Flaunter’s and/or third parties’ products and services, You may cancel Your subscription to Flaunter’s newsletter at any time.
- Flaunter will also use the information which You provide in aggregate form to determine demographic profiles and browsing patterns in order to:
3.1 develop marketing profiles and assist strategic development;
3.2 manage Flaunter’s relationship with its sponsors and advertisers;
3.3 enable site audits to be performed;
3.4 enable Flaunter to review, develop and improve the services which it offers; and
3.5 to provide data and reports to the Booth Managers.For the avoidance of doubt, when You send Flaunter or the Website any feedback or suggestions about the Website or Flaunter’s business or any of the Content, You agree that Flaunter can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words or images contained in the feedback or suggestions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
- As part of the registration process, You will be asked to select a username and password and You will be responsible for all activities occurring under Your username and for keeping Your password secure.
- We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information of any User to any third party except where we have with the consent of the relevant user or otherwise to third party service providers who perform services to us such as helping us to operate the Website or process queries by users.
- Users will occasionally receive email on events and updates on fostering or other programmes and activities organised by us or our affiliates. Users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
- The Website uses “cookies” to identify You and Your interests as well as to track usage of the Website. Cookies are small pieces of text stored on Your computer that help us know which browser You are using and where You have been on the Website. Cookies do not personally identify You, they identify Your browser. You can set Your browser to notify You when You receive a cookie, giving You the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, User lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
- We use reasonable commercial endeavours to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personally identifiable information against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
- You may review, change, or delete personally identifiable information related to Your use of Flaunter website. To access Your information, You must sign in to the Website, go to your “Dashboard” and click on the “My Account” tab. If You would like to know what type of information Flaunter currently is in possession of about You, please contact our privacy manager at email@example.com.
- Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found by us to be justified.
- As the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of that information worldwide. Flaunter will also share Your personal information with members of its group which are located overseas. By registering on Flaunter site and communicating with us, You acknowledge and agree to our processing of Your personal information in this way.
- Flaunter is committed to data security. If You subscribe to access our premium service (and, accordingly, enter payment details), Flaunter offers the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information which You input before it is sent to Flaunter. Flaunter takes steps to guard against unauthorised access to the personal information of the users of its site. Although it makes every reasonable effort to create a secure environment for Your personal information, Flaunter cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which is transmitted to us online.
- Flaunter may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. If You do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, You should discontinue Your use of that Service. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- These terms govern the relationship between Flaunter and You. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- Our websites do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 18 Flaunter does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 18 or send them requests for Personal Information.
- Flaunter’s website contains links to third party websites, some of which may be co-branded with Flaunter logo. However, these websites are not operated or maintained by Flaunter, and Flaunter does not share Your Personal Information with these websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. Your use of any third party website is at Your own risk.
- If You have any questions or concerns about Flaunter’s use of Your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address:
Level 1, Suite 106
66 Oxford St
Darlinghurst NSW 2010